When you worship at MPC you can expect:
- To see children zipping through the halls as well as people using walkers. Some will be wearing coats and ties, others like they have tickets to an afternoon Packer game.
- You'll find welcoming faces, some of whom will greet you with a warm smile and others will acknowledge you are new here.
- You'll hear the Bible read and taken seriously, but not literally. You'll hear sermons that explore the intersection of faith and life.
- We'll talk about our passion for serving in the community
- We'll share our prayer requests
- You'll hear the adult or children's choirs most Sundays
Above all you'll hear, maybe for the thousandth time or the first time, that you too are a child of God and you will be sent back into the world renewed, refreshed, and ready to try to serve God faithfully.
Hope to see you soon, Pastor Mike Goodwin